Monday, March 28, 2011

The Versatile Blogger.



The Rules:
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honour onto 10 people you follow who are fantastic in some way.


One

Okay, first of all thank you dearly to Rachel and Lissa for giving me this award :) Frick, I seriously can't believe how much I've missed blogging and all of you, this is just another thing I've missed out on. Now to the fun bit! :p

Two

1. I'm going to be really lame and cheesy and start off with saying how lucky I am to have such an amazing girlfriend. I love her so much, and can't imagine life without her. She means the world to me. It sucks not being able to see her every day since we both go to boarding school together, and now it's spring break. I miss her so much :( <3

2. I make a wish at 11:11 every time I can catch it, and a couple years ago I had this really ghetto alarm clock that could hold cassettes, so I'd always write my wish down at 11:11 and put it inside my alarm clock. I got rid of that alarm clock and started keeping them in a glass heart jar, but I haven't done that since probably before the summer, now.

3. I cut off all my hair in November, so I get mistaken for a guy from time to time. Which admittedly I like XD I love having short hair, it's fun to spike and stuff.

4. I'm currently obsessed with the song inthis video. The video itself creeped me out and mindfucked me at first, but now I love the song and keep listening to it on repeat.

5. Me and three of my friends all signed contracts before spring break saying we wouldn't cut ourselves if we felt really shitty, which kind of tells you a bit about us, I suppose. Obviously there's a lot more to a person that just that, but yeah. I feel pretty guilty for breaking the contract a week ago or whatever, but I haven't cut in six days. Wow, that's hardly anything. Felt like a lot longer than that, but whatever. I'm aiming to never cut again, because my body already looks like a cutting board.

6. People I was absolutely best friends with last year I don't even talk to anymore. And if I do talk to them, it's awkward. I can think of three people off the top of my head that I used to be super tight with who I'm not at all anymore: J, C, and M. Oh well, people move on, it's for the best.

7. I have a lot of difficulty letting go of things that have happened in the past, but I'm working on it.

Three

I don't care if I'm not allowed to send this back to people, I'm going to.

1. Emily
2. Alex
3. Rachel
4. Zette
5. Peanut
6. Gracie
7. Battleinmind
8. Quinn
9. Lissa
10. Behind The Fat

In no particular order, all of you are fabulous. Don't feel like you have to do this if you don't want to, just know that you're awesome :) Hope you're all doing well.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much honey :)
    You are fabulous xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much, sweetheart.

    And as to the self-injury thing, I'm about two months cut free, and before that I went eight months. I know how much having someone to talk to helps, because I didn't have anyone. If you need any support at all, I'll be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so much, and I want you to know that I will always love you more and I miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete

You are all lovely, thanks for everything :]