Friday, March 18, 2011

Rainbow Sprinkles.

I find it really ironic that the bulimia-recovery self-help workbook that my mom bought me triggered me to never want to eat again, only after flipping through a couple pages. I'm not blaming my mom at all, of course, I know she wants the best for me. I love my parents to death, and I know they worry that they don't do enough to help me recover, but if they ever see this, I want you to know you do more than enough; I'm going to make my own decisions in the end, whether they're poor choices or not.

Yesterday, I had a bowl of cereal and an apple strudel for breakfast (at noon, mind you), and then a Caesar salad, spaghetti with tomato sauce, and a slice of cheesecake for supper/dessert. I played badminton right after supper with my brother for like 15 minutes, not that that's a whole lot of exercise or anything, but it helped, I suppose. Today, I had a bowl of cereal, a cup of yogurt, and a blueberry muffin for breakfast. For lunch I had two orders of cucumber rolls and edamame beans, and for supper I had a bowl of vegetarian chilli. God, that's embarrassing to actually write out. I'm not used to documenting my daily fat-ass intake for the whole of the internet to see.

I guess I find it necessary to defend myself because I'm so fricking self-concious all the time, but I just wanted to remind any of you reading this that I'm not all that extreme in my eating [yet...], and it's spring break, so since I'm at home now instead of at boarding school, it's a good idea for me to keep my eating normal as to not worry my parents. So yeah...

Oh, and I cleaned through my computer hard-drive today, deleted a whole lot of documents and photos that I'll never need to look at again. One that I stumbled upon, however, was a photo of me I took last year late February...so pretty much a little over a year ago, when I weighed close to 100 pounds. I thought I'd post it here for you guys to see, although I'm sure some of you will remember it when I posted it a year ago:



I know that probably doesn't look all that skinny to most of you...but considering where I am now, that's pretty fucking inspiring. I'm roughly 126.4lbs now...which is disgusting. I want to measure my height again sometime soon to see if I've grown at all, which I'm sure I haven't, and if my hunch is correct then that would leave me at a stumpy 5'4". Yipee.

Thanks to six new people for following me, leave me your blogs in the comments so I can be sure to follow :) Anyhow, I'm off, hope you all have a great weekend <3

3 comments:

  1. Your picture at your skinniest is very inspiring. Don't worry, you can get there again <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your legs in that picture look gorgeous. I have NEVER been that thin and no matter what I do I always have that gross flabby pouch of fat that sits between my thighs. You'll get back there don't worry. I know what you mean about your parents. Mine don't know about my ED but it's kind of heart breaking the way my Mom used to spend money she didn't have to get me to eat. I promise no one is going to judge you for your eating love, and if they do FUCK THEM. Not a lot of people have suffered or seen the things you have and have absolutly no right to judge. And especially because you're eating to save your parents pain, none of us can judge. I don't know about anyone else but I do know I've caused a fair share of pain. <3 Hang in there lovie I hope you have a wonderful spring break sweetie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya honey! I'm back on the blogoshpere after a long time off :)

    Don't read the book if it triggers you, but at least your mum is trying to help you :) I'm so glad you're trying to recover, makes me really happy for you ^.^

    Haha "stumpy 5"4" That made me laugh - I'm 5"3 :L

    Lots of love and happy thoughts,
    Gracie
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

You are all lovely, thanks for everything :]