I can't believe it's Monday already. Frick, spring break's half over and I've done nothing but sit around all day. Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration but I've done nothing production, how's that?
Eating these last couple days has been good, nothing that I'm utterly ashamed of. I think my tummy's getting a bit smaller, which is always nice. I don't look pregnant anymore, just like bloated. I think it's because I don't drink enough water and I'm a caffeine addict, and excessively drinking Coke isn't exactly the greatest way to lose weight. Oh well, as I've said a million times, when I go back to school I'm hoping to drop all these bad habits.
I made cheesecake two nights ago, which takes mediocre at best. I made it using whole-wheat flour, because my parents are both health fanatics now (which is great for me, really), but I think I added a bit too much vanilla too because it doesn't quite taste like cheesecake. I've had three slices since then, tiny slices, mind you, but whatever. Yesterday I went to my grandparents house and talked to them for a couple hours, which was nice because I love spending time with my family. I realize now how much they love me, and I'm really grateful for having such a good family. Wow I sound like a cheese ball, but yeah.
I'm sitting on my bed today catching up on blogs and downloading CDs onto my iTunes. I'm completely OCD about my music, and I refuse to download anything illegally from torrents or Frostwire or anything like that. I don't know why, I just hate doing that. I love having my music list perfectly organized, with cover art and the year it was published and the composers of the album and all that good stuff. I'm just cool like that. Anything, I went to my city's brand-spankin' new library yesterday with my mom, and got 20 CDs. My mom and I left the library giggling like little kids because we felt like we'd just gotten a bunch of stuff for free. I felt like a happy crack addict. We never go to the library, but now I'm sitting here ecstatic because I'm downloading all this good music and it's already perfectly organized, and I'm not giving my computer STDs or anything :p Yay for music!
Also, today I'm going to read the 17 Day Diet book. My dad and grandpa are both on it, and it's not like they're nasty and fat or anything, but they've both lost 15+ pounds already, so I'm really tempted to try it. The only thing is, I'd have to give up being a vegetarian > < I'm sure you all know how desperate I am to lose weight, so I think it might be worth it. At the end of April it'll have been officially a year since I haven't eaten meat, so I think I'll start eating fish and poultry again after the one year mark. Blah, I feel bad for giving it up but I know I'm ridiculously protein deficient, so that's not good. The thing I love the most about this diet is it really increasing your metabolism, with drinking lots of tea and exercising 20 minutes a day and cutting out food that basically isn't good for you. So, I'm going to read that book a little bit tonight, and I'll let you guys know what I think.
Wow, this is a long post. Sorry for spamming your blogger feeds, but I'm going to do another post now for the Versatile Blogger Award so this post doesn't end up being a huge clusterfuck. Love you all <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just make sure to go back to meat VERY slowly. I have been vegetarian for over 6 years and vegan for 3 months, but whenever I travel out of the United States I eat meat because I find it really rude to go to other cultures and demand my own 'home' food. Also you really dont experience it all... Anyhow. Take it slow. There are generally vegetarian substitutes for things like that too. For example, If you have access, try the soy varieties of the chicken. I personally dont like them, but they are worth a shot!
ReplyDeleteOtherwise, if you are comfortable, go for it!!
Think Thin Thoughts!!!
Sounds like you're happy chick! That makes me happy! :)
ReplyDeleteJust stay healthy because healthy happy girls are prettiest as Audrey Hepburn said ;)
XOXOX
Love you honey bunch, have a good day ^.^