Sunday, March 13, 2011

Key Lime Pie.

It's 11:41am, and I'm lying here in bed, thinking I should probably get up and go to breakfast but I'm too tired to do that. I was up last night until 4, and I was hanging out with my girlfriend until 3. I love boarding school for that reason haha, I can be with her night and day <3 Anyhow, the point of this post was going to be that I purged yesterday for the first time since probably like, end of September, which isn't very good. I purged earlier, like a couple months ago, but that was because I felt like I was going to throw up, so I just did it to get it over with, not to get calories out of my system or anything like that. But yeah, here's a list of what I ate yesterday:

B~2 eggos, hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, a bunch of syrup, 2 glasses of orange juice
L~half a mini-watermelon
S~edamame beans & a piece of key lime pie (went out to supper at the Cactus Club)

The Cactus Club has the nicest washrooms ever, the ones with separate stalls that have walls that go down to the floor, you know? Plus they play pretty decently loud music, which is totally the ideal place to purge. I got up most of the pie, I think, but it's been so long so I'm not all that great at purging anymore...

Weighed myself yesterday, too: 126.8, which pissed me off because I thought I'd be less that that, but oh well. Hopefully next week I'll be lighter. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, guys <3

3 comments:

  1. So glad your back sweetie :D <3
    purging sucks ass especially when it doesn't do much but make your throat hurt<3 hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you say you're glad she's back? You're glad she's falling back into her ED? Ugh. Don't do this to yourself. Think of all the people who care about you, who don't want you to do this to your body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Adelle. Stay Strong Love <33

    ReplyDelete

You are all lovely, thanks for everything :]