Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Good Left Undone.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys <3
So, let's start this off with eating. My memory is too crappy to remember what I ate five days ago, let alone two days ago. Anyhow, yesterday I ate a Nutrigrain bar, a cookie, three muffins (which are probably the size of a plum, I'd say, so tiny but still), and a Booster Juice. Today, I've eaten a Nutrigrain bar, a cookie, and three muffins (see a trend here?) so far. The deal is, I go to boarding school, so in the morning I have a Nutrigrain bar so I'll have some food in my stomach to take my pills with, and then at 10:45 we have boarders snacks, so I always take a cookie. Oh, I suppose I haven't been counting my drinks, but I always have a glass of milk or two at boarders snacks, too. My friends call me a muffin whore, which is completely true, because I could live off bran muffins :p So, I end up eating a lot of those. My roommate's parents are taking us out for dinner to this chill little restaurant that I really like, so I already know exactly what I'm going to order because I'm a boring person when it comes to food. I'm going to have a starter Caesar salad and a garden burger. Oh yeah, I'm a vegetarian, by the way. I have been since April of last year, so coming up a year! Which kind of excites me haha. Many more years to come :)

The focus of my life isn't on food anymore, and I'm not planning on cutting my calories under 700 a day, because I don't want to ruin my metabolism again now that I've got it somewhat back to normal after last year. Regardless, I do want to loose weight. I have a scale, and I weigh myself every Friday, which is a big improvement from weighing myself around three times a day last year. Three Fridays ago I was 123.0, and then 126.4, and then I forgot to weigh myself last Friday because I was with my mom...so that wouldn't have gone over very well. I'm looking forward to weighing in this Friday though because I think I'm going to have lost a little bit...and I'm pretty sure that gain from last time was just food weight. I keep trying to convince myself that my weight doesn't matter, but admittedly I'd still do anything to get to double-digits :/ Gah. I'm not very good at recovering, I suppose.

Anyhow, I'm going to try and clean my room before I go out for supper, it's a complete mess. When it gets like this, me and my roomie call it a shit tank, and I'm about to drown in all this shit haha. So, hope you guys have a good night <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely,
    I guess when I'm in recovery and I try and loose weight it tends to go wrong for me (ie relapse) Just be careful hun, and watch out for those ED behaviours.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

You are all lovely, thanks for everything :]