I think I'm going to become an alcoholic.
I'm 16, and my parents won't let me have a cooler tonight because it's a weekday.
Well, I was pretty drunk Tuesday and they seemed fine with that.
Anyhow, it just kind of hit me how pissed off I am because I can't drink today.
They said I can drink all I want when I turn 18.
And all I could think was, fuck yeah, I'm going to drink every day when I turn 18.
I told my dad, "I just really like to drink, is that so bad?"
And he was laughing, and said, "Well, when you say it like that, yeah."
So, I just calculated, and 565 days till I turn 18.
Fuck yeah!
So, that's also 200 days until I turn 17.
Yipee.
Slight Peter Pan syndrome, but oh well.
I miss my girlfriend sooo much :( Four more sleeps until I get to hold her again <3
Forever aloneeee, not replying to my texts.
I hope she reads this, or else I just feel like a huge creep haha.
Hope you guys all have amazing Thursdays, and maybe are getting drunk tonight, unlike me, lucky bitches ;) Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

please do be careful about becoming an alcoholic. its not pretty, my dad is one.. i hate that... but im not here to tell you what you should and should not do :)
ReplyDeletegood luck with everything xxxx
This made me laugh because you sound like me when I was 16-17. Then the fun and joy I got from alcohol made me do truly awful and stupid things. I have seen my friends raped, and they were too drunk to stop the men. I have been sexually abused by a group of men, the men were all drunk, and I wasn't sober enough to get them away from me. You can see how all this put me off alcohol.
ReplyDeletedrinking is all that. Im in my first year of college, so obviously I'm going to have had all the drinking experiences I want. haha after a while, it gets old. I still love it, don't get me wrong, but I don't really feel the need to drink as much anymore, because now I have seen and experienced some negative effects to it. I hope you don't let it get carried away :)
ReplyDeleteim sorry if my comment put you off in any way. when i said "im not here to tell you what to do or not to" i really did mean it. i am in no position to tell you what is right or wrong, neither do i see you everyday in real life so i cant tell how much you drink or dont drink. i understand that a drink or 2 every once in a while can be very relaxing, and im not judging you for it. also, im not one to judge with all of my addictions, as your girlfriend very rightly pointed out. please dont be angry at me since i never meant for any of my comments to be anything but supportive.
ReplyDelete