Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hypocrite.

So, I think everyone must be sick and tired of me doing this, but I think I'm back again.
I don't know what it is, I can't fucking live without blogging.
I'm trying to get better, and I don't want this to "fuel the fire" by having this blog being super negative.
Anyhow, hello again :)

3 comments:

  1. same here.. i keep thinking "ill delete my blog and start over.. get better and forget all of this ever happened" and then i come back to it after all..
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. come back and stay back, for as long as it's still helping you. I think we all do it, as Mia Hollow mentioned above, I do it, too. I come and go pretty consistently but I am trying so hard to keep this up. Maybe we can all work together?

    <3 Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the same with me. But we can be glad that everybody here is quite patient, so they'll always read what you have to say, even if you decide to pause for a bit.

    I'm glad you're back though. Always stay positiv, dear.
    Merely

    ReplyDelete

You are all lovely, thanks for everything :]